Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help me .........please     

Help me .........please

ldsfriends
Peru

Help me .........please

This week is my last week of classes ..........I need ideas .......... I have my class about christmas .....what could I do please ? My students are 11 to 16 years old ......please ...

thanksssssssssssss  a millon in advance

take careeee...

23 Nov 2010      

nombasa
South Africa

How about playing �just a minute �?  You give the first person a topic - something to do with Christmas eg bells, presents etc.  They then have to talk for one minute on that subject.  If they repeat themselves, or pause, or go off the subject, then one of the other learners can object.  If their objection is correct, then they take over and try to finish the minute.  Others can then object if this person deviates, pauses, repeats.  The person who is speaking when the minute is up is the winner.
This is a fast moving and exciting game which teens can really get into.  It is great for practicing public speaking and fluency.

23 Nov 2010