Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can anybody help me to find a clipart in which lots of cute bears, baskets, country houses and some other things were included?    

Can anybody help me to find a clipart in which lots of cute bears, baskets, country houses and some other things were included?

yolprica
Spain

Can anybody help me to find a clipart in which lots of cute bears, baskets, country houses and some other things were included?

I have used it in some of my worksheets and powerpoints but I lost it and I liked it so much. If someone can send me the link I would appreciate it a lot.
Thanks for your help in advance
Yolanda

23 Nov 2010      

anaisabel001
Spain

Have look here. Hope it �s useful.
http://www.cutecolors.com/
Hugs

23 Nov 2010     

ellakass
Israel

http://www.graphicgarden.com/
There are many images you like and many of them are free.
Hugs

23 Nov 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

Thanks for the sites...Ed

23 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

I am quoting from the second link: "It �s the disrespect that hurt the most - not the theft."

;o(

23 Nov 2010     

MissDal
Argentina

Here you can find some beautiful images....kiss

23 Nov 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I agree, Regina. 
But if Yolanda wants to make a printable and print it out for her students it is allowed, only the redistribution in digital format is not allowed. Read the rules here. And I quote: If you want to share/sell what you create you must print it yourself.
MissDal: Sorry, but the images on the site you mentioned are also copyright and it�s against the rules to use any of those here.

2 Yolanda: try here.Smile 
Sophia

23 Nov 2010