Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > A song for a lip dub    

A song for a lip dub

WestHampstead
Spain

A song for a lip dub

Hello
In my school we �re going to record a lip dub. It �s a secondary school. I would appreciate you to suggest any songs in English for the recording.
THANKS A LOT!!

24 Nov 2010      

Pelletrine
France

Confused What is a �lip dub � ??????????
Please light up my candle Embarrassed

24 Nov 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi Pelletrine

Here is an example of a lipdub

24 Nov 2010     

Pelletrine
France

Thanks manonski :o)) I �ll go to sleep less ignorant than before ;o) But, sorry, WestHampstead, I have no suggestion :( Good night, sleep tight hope the bugs don �t bite......

25 Nov 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

I follow Pelletrine, less ignorant, oh, God, how less, ........but even so what , if I may ask, what are you talking about.
pelletrine, we are two, in a while, you �ll see, we are team. A TEAM........... of ignorant people.

Please, speak in english - what �s that business ?

Big hug Manon, not for your pretty answer, just because you are my friend and I send big hugs and kisses to my friends  Hug

Linda

25 Nov 2010     

Miri_920
Spain

Hi!!

I think that just now there are some songs that are appropiated to do a lip-dub! For example: Hey soul sister by Train; The time (dirty bit) by Black Eyed Peas; Teenage dream by Katy Perry; Stay the night by James Blunt.

I hope I helped you!

25 Nov 2010     

WestHampstead
Spain

Thanks a lot!

25 Nov 2010