Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > editing an online exercise    

editing an online exercise

mkosior
Poland

editing an online exercise

Hi,
I have been worndering if there is a way to fix the following problem. Some time ago I made an online activity with a youtube video. After a while the video was blocked by an it won �t open in my online activity now. I found another video with the same song, but I do not know how to replace the old one with the new one.
Any ideas? Thanks!
mkosior 

24 Nov 2010      

mkosior
Poland

It was blocked, taken off the net, I mean, and it won �t open now. Sorry for the spelling mistakes above.

24 Nov 2010     

serene
Greece

Hi mkosior

Have you tried editing your exercise? Go to My Printables, click on your online exercise, and click Edit this exercise. When your exercise opens you can delete the old video and insert the new one.

edit: When you finish, click Save changes.

Hope this helps.

24 Nov 2010     

mkosior
Poland

OK. I managed to delete the old video, but I cannot insert a new one. I am following all the steps just fine, but it won�t work. I guess I will just try again tomorrow.
Thank you,
m.k.

24 Nov 2010     

serene
Greece

It doesn �t work if you are using Firefox. You should use Internet Explorer instead.

24 Nov 2010     

mkosior
Poland

Yes, in Firefox I get this message: Error inserting object in the current location. In Internet Explorer, however, nothing happens either. No message, nothing!!! Unhappy

25 Nov 2010     

serene
Greece

I �ve tried it on one of my online exercises and the same thing happens to me as well. I don �t know why. Confused 

I �m sorry, mkosior! I wish I could help!

25 Nov 2010