Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I can´t send printables!    

I can´t send printables!

decspec
Argentina

I can´t send printables!

Confused I don�t know why but I keep on trying to send printables but the page doesn�t upload them. What shall I do? Please, somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Dec 2008      

Mr. Maru
El Salvador

Hi there my lovely colleage. As my dear friend ladybird states it might be that you are exceeding the limit of your files when trying to uploading them.

What you can do is to click on the file you are planning to send and see its properties. they will tell you how heavy the document is. Normally a file is heavy because of the amount of images it might contain. If this is so I strongly recommend you to lower the quality of the images with a image managing software before adding them to your file. I do it so and I use PHOTO IMPACT. If you can get it or have a program for photo managing please do what I strongly recommended you throught these lines, otherwise you won�t be able to upload any file.

Remember, the limit for uploading a file is 300k. If you don�t happen to find any program, I would be more than glad to facilitate it to you. My email address is [email protected] just in case, ok Tongue

On the other hand sometimes the website might be extremely saturated and this might cause certain glitches.

I hope I have been helpful and if you need more info, I�ll be more than pleased to "hook you up."

Take good care!

5 Dec 2008     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Hi decspec

Check also the type of file.

You can only upload files ending in .doc
If they don�t save them again as .doc and you will have no problems.

Good luck!

5 Dec 2008     

eng789
Israel

I am also having trouble uploading.  I managed to get 1 ws through but when I tried to send the rest I couldn�t.

6 Dec 2008     

eng789
Israel

I was finally successful uploading but I had to send the 4 pages separately.

6 Dec 2008