Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > "Adult learners" - labelling worksheets    

"Adult learners" - labelling worksheets

colibrita
United Kingdom

"Adult learners" - labelling worksheets

Hi Everyone,

Please please, pretty please with a cherry on top....

Those of you who design your worksheets with adult learners in mind (18+) do you think you could possibly label them with "adult learners" - it would really REALLY help teachers in the same boat as me to find them. I spend ages trying to find suitable material for my adult students, I select the 14+ field to try and narrow it down but unfortunately the results are still chockablock with worksheets with storybook pictures; I guess because so many worksheet creators are labelling their work suitable for 14-100 years, when it �s not really the case. It �s terribly frustrating. Talk about trying to find a needle in a haystack!!

Thanks for listening!

Have a lovely and creative weekend!

Colibrita

26 Nov 2010      

BIBILOLO
Italy

Hi, 
I agree with you Colibrita. I have the same problem as you. I often prepare and look for adults targeted worksheets. From now on, I �m going to label them "adult learners" so to distinguish them from the children ones.

Regards
Anna

26 Nov 2010