Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Is that a bad idea? Please as many opinions as possible.    

Is that a bad idea? Please as many opinions as possible.

D@N! P
Brazil

Is that a bad idea? Please as many opinions as possible.

I need your opinion- Please, help me

Dear teachers,

Could you read the post below and give me your opinion?  I �ll be very thankful. It is very important to me.

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=24476

Thank you very much

27 Nov 2010      

Stellam
Argentina

Hi Dan

I �ve read the post and  I agree with Cheezels and Philip. If you ask me, I wouldn �t accept the offer.

Take care
Stella

28 Nov 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

I think that something like this can only be done when you are going for it 200%.
(Especially since you will probably end up doing most of the work, you were her teacher and she looks at you for guidance and experience).
The fact that you keep on posting this question for several days now seems to indicate that you are not convinced this is what you want to do...
I really think that if it isn �t what your heart screams it wants to be doing, you will have a hard time coping with all the pressure it will inevitably bring.

28 Nov 2010