Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > 6th grades spot on    

6th grades spot on

Turkey

6th grades spot on

i need to know where the 6 grade spot on users in their books. 

28 Nov 2010      

Aline37
Turkey

you can google �spot on 6 kelimeleri � and you will find several places where you can download all the vocabulary and list of topics from the book.

Have a nice evening!

Aline

28 Nov 2010     

Turkey

thank you very very much.... why do we have to prepare our students for such a foolish exam, anyway, have a nice evening. 

28 Nov 2010     

inciska
Turkey

what foolish exam, hocam? :) SBS? Isn �t it already abolished?? :-s

28 Nov 2010     

Aline37
Turkey

We can only wish that one day someone in the ministry of Education in Turkey will understand the meaning of �foreign languages � .... ie that a language is meant to be spoken and a communication tool .... and not just grammar rules!!!!!!!
Have a good evening!
Aline

28 Nov 2010     

Turkey

unfortunately not. there will be an exam at the end of the secondary edu. and my 7 graders are preparing for the exam. all i can do with my 7 graders is listening to songs including SBS topics.  

28 Nov 2010     

ng1972
Turkey

I am at unit 5 in the book .

28 Nov 2010     

Turkey

thank you very much. in unit five a loaf of, a can of, a slice of.... quantifiers �ok var mı? ben sadece any some a lot of �ğreticem

28 Nov 2010