Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > new worksheets    

new worksheets

class centre
Belarus

new worksheets

I think that it�s shameful to ask people to pay attention to our worksheet. If it is worth downloading , teachers will definately notice it. If not... The only way to get more points is to improve our work and send more and more worksheets.

6 Dec 2008      

bigbang
Portugal

I agree with you and I don�t understand Erozelvolkan�s reaction. It�s taking it too seriously saying he�ll remain silent. This is a place for exchanging ideas, knowing other cultures and points of view enriching ourselves. Otherwise, we�ll be following the example of the big guys who rule the world who don�t agree on vital aspects and say ok, I�ll leave the conversation room (and then use weapons). So please let�s talk and talk and talk. Let�s know each other, share, learn solidarity and teach it to our students ... to make a better  world. Hug

6 Dec 2008