Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help please!!    

Help please!!

nasnous
Tunisia

Help please!!

Hello again, I think this is not my lucky day. I �m trying to send a worksheet since 1 hour at least but I faile I don �t know the reason. It isn �t a problem of size because each time I triy I get this message:

Persits.Jpeg.1 error �800a0002 �

The system cannot find the file specified.

/send_printables/sendprintableswait.asp, line 124

What does this mean?

29 Nov 2010      

paulinha77
Brasil

me tooo.. I can �t send  my printables, Why?

29 Nov 2010     

tulpen25
Netherlands

I had this happen today as well. I read that if you get an error, you should wait an hour and re-try. I did that and it worked :)

29 Nov 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

Sometimes the server is too busy, sometimes the moon is not aligned with Mars, who knows? Try a little later and you should get through. Ed

29 Nov 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

Can �t but agree with you, Edrodmedina, only the stars are to blame! But (let me tell you) I had the same problem yesterday and it was OK after a couple of tries, even though the stars in the sky were the same! Such a mystery...

30 Nov 2010     

graca pereira
Portugal

I �ve been having the same problem for two days now!!
I �m unable to send my WS and I �ve been trying really hard!!
:((

30 Nov 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

I uploaded two about an hour ago. Took a while, server must have been busy, but did work. 

30 Nov 2010