Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I have a ready comenius project and I am desperately looking for partners from Europe...    

I have a ready comenius project and I am desperately looking for partners from Europe...

happyhospital
Turkey

I have a ready comenius project and I am desperately looking for partners from Europe...

Hello everyone. I have a ready project about writing a play and act it out in English in different countries. My project seems a bit diffficult but I need energetic friends from Europe.

The " Write and Act� project  is created to give teenagers the opportunity to express their inner worlds by the help of writing & acting and see what happens when their abstract ideas are born into our concrete world. 

This project aims to encourage students to produce new ideas, stories, adventures; and experience being on the stage. They will compare themselves as actors and actresses with the students from the other countries and cultures.

Pupil �s age: 15-19 

• Aims: 1) To develop vocabulary about road safety 2) To compare continental differences on road safety 3) To acknowledge the signs, the lanes etc. 4) ... read more1) To develop vocabulary about literature

2) To compare cultures and their reflections on plays, costumes and stace decorations

3) To support creativity on writing stories and plays and other elements of literature. 4) To encourage students to act on the stage  in an international atmosphere.

5) To collect information about some particular plays and understand the authors � worlds.

6) To learn the basic rules in writing a short  story or a play.

7) To learn how to prepare a movie or theatre play poster for a particular theatre show. 8) To integrate music into a play.

9) To produce original ideas for a theatre play

10) To decorate a scene/stage. etc.

If you want to be a partner  for this project just contact me via [email protected]

1 Dec 2010