Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Teachers of English - fantastic website with 1000s of FREE teaching resources     

Teachers of English - fantastic website with 1000s of FREE teaching resources

sue2276
United Kingdom

Teachers of English - fantastic website with 1000s of FREE teaching resources

I am a teacher of French in the UK who has 2 years experience of teaching ESL.  I have a blog which my students use to learn outside of the classroom which has proved to be very successful.  As there are so many ESL teachers out there I have decided to add an ESL section to my blog and every week I will add any new websites / ESL links I come accross.  I have been teaching for over 10 years so I have a good idea of what will and will not work with pupils.  I hope this is of use to you and please feel free to leave a comment on the blog letting me know what you think of it.
Have good weekend, Suzi x

6 Dec 2008      

sue2276
United Kingdom

Many thanks Tisha - I will post again next week and add  more links to the site.  I find loads of useful things when I am looking for French resources and I am a big believer in sharing between teachers as we all work far too hard as it is!
Bon week-end x

7 Dec 2008