Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Paying towards website..    

Paying towards website..

pilarmham
Spain

Tulpen, I can send you some of my own worksheets if there are any you like and could use in class. Just pm me!

1 Dec 2010     

tulpen25
Netherlands

Aw, you �re all so kind.

Apart from not always being online, I don �t have a printer so have to pay for prints (miss being a teacher in a school and having lots of resources at my disposal!)...I use sites like this for ideas for worksheets but I do a lot of drawing (flashcards) and cutting and sticking things together (games).

My suggestion was also for the site owner, thought it might make more people donate that way. I honestly wasn �t looking for people to give me prints and I certainly won �t ask people to send me anything :)

1 Dec 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Regina, el profe, redbull, pilar ... me too. Being nice does the trick !  Wink

1 Dec 2010     

magneto
Greece

Just pay attention to this detail, Tulpen: You can only download those 30 contributions for free from the Recent Contributions section...You need to "pay" for older contributions.

Good luck and welcome to ESLP!
Hug

1 Dec 2010     

< Previous   1    2