Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need some advice :( New teacher having a hard time making a worksheet :(    

Need some advice :( New teacher having a hard time making a worksheet :(

tjcarol777
Thailand

Need some advice :( New teacher having a hard time making a worksheet :(

Hello everyone,

My name is Carol, I am a new teacher and  I need some advice for where to start and what program to make a worksheet :(

Thanks

2 Dec 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Welcome here, Carol.

To get started you can upload free tutorial here: http://eslprintables.com/buscador/tutorials.asp

They were uploaded by our skilled and generous members and can help you a lot.Wink

Hugs, Michaela

2 Dec 2010     

magneto
Greece

Hi Carol!

Use Word 2003 (or 2007, but then you �ll have to save your ws as Word 97-2003 Document - i.e., your file should be saved in .doc format). There might be other programs you can use and then save your ws as a .doc file, but I don �t know which these are.

As to how to make attractive wss, you can download some tutorials (you don �t need any points for them).

You can also find some copyright-free clipart you can use on the web (see this forum thread for links on websites which offer such clipart: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=24591)

For any further information on the options provided by this site, take a look at the Rules and Instructions...And, of course, you can always ask for clarifications on the forumSmile

Good luck and welcome to ESLP!
Hug

2 Dec 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Welcome to the site,Carol!!Hug

2 Dec 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Welcome, Carol! Magneto has explained it perfectly well. So follow this advice and respect the RULES and you �ll be creating ws like a pro in no time. Enjoy your stay.
Sophia

2 Dec 2010     

tjcarol777
Thailand

aww..thanks to you all.

Have a wonderful day. cheers!

3 Dec 2010