Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Model of a Mouth?    

Model of a Mouth?

Pinky Makus
Canada

Model of a Mouth?

I am going "blind" trying to find a message that I posted a few weeks ago.  Somebody told me about some great pronunciation cards that showed sounds and a neat picture of a "moving" mouth on each card.  I forgot to save the link and I just went through about 60 pages of topics and I still couldn�t find.  Please send me the link again.   I am begging now.  I really wanted to order those cards.

Pinky

6 Dec 2008      

blizzard1
Denmark

Hi Pinky,

Are these the links you�re looking for?

2.jpg

6 Dec 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Hi Tisha!!! How are you.

Pinky Makus, I don�t know where those cards are but if you�re interested in that kind you material, I mean, how a person should move his/her mouth, "Tell me more" has some great material about that.

To everybody, I need   an image resizer. The one included by helen in her worksheet doesn�t work in this area of the world. Can anybody help me??

6 Dec 2008     

Helen McK
Ireland

Hello Damielle,  Smile

Sorry to hear  that the image resizer which I suggested hasn�t worked on your system.  If you go to the download section of CNET.COM, there are lots of other image resizers from which you can choose. 

Helen

6 Dec 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Thank you Helen,

Check your private messenger, please

7 Dec 2008     

Pinky Makus
Canada

No, I am sorry.  That is not what I was looking for.  These cards were for sale in a box.  Each card was a rectangle (on its side).  Each card showed a sound and a photo of a mouth.  The mouth appeared to move if you tilted it towards yourself then away from yourself.  I should have copied the link right away.

Pinky

7 Dec 2008     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Thanks again.  Yesterday I found my original comments and the link I was looking for.

9 Dec 2008