Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Questions Game Part 2!!    

Questions Game Part 2!!

ELOJOLIE274
France

stellam, do I look like the kind of person who would have the time to make a snow woman?

don �t you think it �s time to organise a fund raising to properly dress the naked elf and the snow person? Am I the only one who thinks that they shouldn�t stay naked???

3 Dec 2010     

Poohbear
Germany

Do you really think they shouldn�t, Elojolie?

3 Dec 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

would you like to stay naked all the time, while people are talking about you?

3 Dec 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Do you really think that a fund raising would be the appropriate thing?  Why don �t we each give the poor creatures a piece of our clothing? Does anyone have a pair of pants?  Don �t you think that would be much faster?

3 Dec 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

what size are they anyway? don �t you think they would prefer buying their own clothes? what if I give the naked elf a red jumper and he hates red? shouldn �t they have the right to choose what they want to wear?

3 Dec 2010     

Poohbear
Germany

Isn �t Christmas about giving presents?
Do you like all the presents you are given?

(and if so... where did you find such a wonderful husband?)

3 Dec 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

Is it about liking the presents you get or wanting to look good? am I the only one who thinks appearance is important? maybe i �m too tired to keep on playing, do you think I should go to bed early?

3 Dec 2010     

Poohbear
Germany

Would you like to?

And is it really still early?

3 Dec 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Don �t you think Poohbear is right?  Weren �t you taught to accept what is given to you?  Anyway Christmas is magical, isn �t it?  If you were the naked elf, would you prefer to be naked or wear the colour red?

3 Dec 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

what time is it in Germany? don �t you think 9pm on a friday night is a bit early to go to bed? what time do you usually go to bed?

3 Dec 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >