Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > mp3    

mp3

Renata Lioness
Poland

mp3

Dear Friends,

I �ve just created some activities with the lyrics of "Jingle bells rock" and I �d like to upload this worksheet. Is it possible to upload an mp3 with the song somehow? I �m not very good at all the "IT".
Thanks for Your answers.

3 Dec 2010      

ELOJOLIE274
France

hello;)
unless you have recorded the song "jingle bell rocks" yourself (with your own voice), uploading it here would be in violation of copyright laws... but you can upload your ws and let the people know that you �ll send them the mp3 file by email if they need it... that �s what I did when I uploaded a powerpoint about films/tv series...
take care!
Elodie

3 Dec 2010     

dennismychina
China

Hi we can�t upload MP3 recordings onto this site. You need to convert them into .wav files first. The way I see it, you have three options;

If you downloaded your music from YouTube, change the file name from MP3 to .wav when you download.

Use an audio converter program (there are many freeware sound editing/ converting programs available on the internet.) to convert your file from MP3 to .wav.

And finally, I�m sure that our very own PPt wonder child Liz, Lizsantiago, has done a tutorial on how for fool PPt into believing that a MP3 file is a .wav file.                 Enjoy

3 Dec 2010     

libertybelle
United States

@Dennis - Wav files are incredibly "heavy". That �s why I always convert my music into MP3 files.  (or lousy midi files - if you don �t care about the quality and sound)

I convert YouTube files into AVI.

FYI Renata - The song is called "Jingle Bell Rock".

A much easier way to "add" music is to write a link to the song  - for example a link to YouTube - then the user can listen and read lyrics from your PPT at the same time.

Just an idea.
L

3 Dec 2010     

Renata Lioness
Poland

Thank You all for the answers.

3 Dec 2010