Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I īm new!    

I īm new!

peto_epg
Mexico

I īm new!

Dear teachers. i īm having some problems trying to upload my contributions. I īm new in this site. I want to share some of my files but I can īt.  I need a Tutorial for uploading files.  

Help Help Help!

3 Dec 2010      

el_profe55
Argentina

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/tutorials.asp

3 Dec 2010     

libertybelle
United States

1. click on Send A Printable on the top of this page.
2. Read the rules about your worksheet.
3. When you īve read this page - click on continue at the bottom
4. upload your work
5. fill in the necessary information about your worksheet
6. click on finish and you īre done.

Good luck

3 Dec 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Why don īt you play with a test document? Write "test" on it, so people will know that you are not uploading something empty or corrupted and won īt delete it. If you manage to upload something, which isn īt difficult because you will be guided through the process step by step, you can either update your "test" file and send something real instead.

3 Dec 2010     

mish.cz
Czech Republic

As I can see, you have already uploaded one worksheet today. Please, don īt forget that as a new member with less than 30 points, you are not allowed to send more than one ws a day.

Greetings, 瓱ish

3 Dec 2010     

peto_epg
Mexico

Thanks to all the prompt responces.   All of you helped me to figure it out.  You are so kind. i also discovered that I can only upload one file per day..  and i hope that the one that i uploaded is worthy. 

:O)Handshake

3 Dec 2010