Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Points enough to be PREMIUM    

Points enough to be PREMIUM

Nannini
Portugal

Points enough to be PREMIUM

Hello...

Can anyone tell me why I have 280 and no right to make 30 free premium downloads? That information does not appear to me...

Thanks in advance!

7 Dec 2008      

aftab57
United Kingdom

nannini,
Unless it is a technical problem, this shouldn�t be the case. when you see sign in just below your details it says new worksheets, just under here it should tell you that you are a premium member and have 30 free downloads today.

7 Dec 2008     

aftab57
United Kingdom

New worksheets

As a premium member (with more than 30 points) you can download 30 of the NEW  printables for free.(No points needed)
Today, you have 30 free downloads left.

this is what it should look like. hope it helps.

7 Dec 2008     

maayyaa
Slovenia

Heya,
I had the same problem yesterday, but today I can see that I have 30 free downloads, so it�s probably just a technical fault which will "disappear" shortly. It did in my case.

7 Dec 2008     

raspberry
Poland

Hi. I�m a premium user. Will I lose my free points if I don�t download 30 free worksheets during one day?Ermm

16 Dec 2008     

raspberry
Poland

What a pity. Thanks anyway.

16 Dec 2008