Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need your help    

Need your help

Anutka
Russian Federation

Need your help

Dear people... I must do a lesson for a special competition, and I need a video song "clothes" by Peter Weatherall. There is one on youtube, but I can �t download, though I �ve got a programme for downloading. If anyone could try to download it and send me by e-mail I would be the happiest teacher in the world. my e-mail [email protected] Thanks

4 Dec 2010      

PhilipR
Thailand

Try www.keepvid.com. It �s an online service which allows you to download Youtube (and other) videos. 

4 Dec 2010     

Grażyna
Poland

I have sent you a song. I hope it will work,

4 Dec 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You know you can buy his disks online. I did and got 8 cds and dvds for US$20. He sends them by air mail. They don �t come in fancy commercial cases though. 
Sophia
P.S. BTW I used the clothes song with my 4th-graders for physical exercise at a demonstration lesson. It �s very easy to add moves to it you know.Smile Oh, and I used the version from youtube as I didn�t have the dvd yet. I used mozila firefox�s download helper, it�s available online for free download.
Oh and remove your e-mail address from your post as it�s not safe to have it here for everyone to see (not just the members of this site). You could send it by pm to those who are willing to help.

4 Dec 2010     

Anutka
Russian Federation

thank you dear for being so kind!!! don �t understand why my programme has always worked and noe it doesnt download//thanks

4 Dec 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

Probably you have a problem with your JAVA!Try to update it.

4 Dec 2010