Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > i cant see lady bird arround?????    

i cant see lady bird arround?????

roneydirt
United States

There was many a harsh words spoken when I was last on here.  Some that could be pro-Islamic extremist and I have them saved in my files from a year ago.  Ladybird and the other one seemed to be both to the point and at the same time tried to be a peacemaker.  Maybe they and the gentleman from Japan got too drain from your constant accusation and took some time off.  Or like me had all their belongings stolen, so now they are in the middle of rebuilding.  The question do you need her to prove yourself to yourself or will you take it as a win and move to attack others.  Your more than welcome to attack me the way you attacked her and some others.  It won �t be the first and some of those were very personal attacks, do have bullet wounds and knife wounds as battle scars but words do seem to hurt the worst.  But not as worse as some wounds only 3 individuals on here know about.

5 Dec 2010     

< Previous   1    2