Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Being Good V ´s Being Bad!    

Being Good V ´s Being Bad!

blunderbuster
Germany

Manon, I think that now and then people simply enjoy a good virtual soul striptease, sadly it �s mostly the people who don �t even publish their real name......

6 Dec 2010     

zailda
Brazil

@David, thanks for the link! I particularly love this definition:

get a life - the ultimate insult for insecure people who have nothing better to say. People who use this "diss" have no life themselves. They usually say this to feel better about their own sad lives by criticizing someone else �s "life".

6 Dec 2010     

donapeter
Romania

I am confused: does this mean that RedBull knows how Gus is? "By the way does anybody know how Gus isQuestion".

6 Dec 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

@Donapeter, it refers to the link where Redbull says he helped out someone. If you go to the link, you �ll see it �s about a member who is going through a tough time. Redbull wants to know if anyone knows how Gus is doing.

6 Dec 2010     

donapeter
Romania

I thought RB knows more...........

6 Dec 2010     

zailda
Brazil

@Redbull, we are not here to judge people, if they are good they�ll have the username and password to enter the Heaven, if they are bad, they�ll have got a different login... I don�t believe a person can be either completely bad or good, each one of us has both sides and it�s up to us to decide each one we�ll feed.

If a member is helpful and �good�, it doesn�t give him a special license to infringe the rules on the use of the forum. Some members who were the most helpful on the forum during years were banned because of some rules infringement.

The rules are for everyone and no one can �choose� the rules he�ll follow and the ones he�ll ignore.

6 Dec 2010     

< Previous   1    2