Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > downloads    

downloads

sictireala8
Romania

downloads

does anyone know what might happen if i downloaded something before being published? i was searching at templates and i saw a template.I downloaded it but then I saw the date was 6 December and  it was supposed to appear tomorrow or something like that.Anyway,what might happen?thanks in advance for your answers.

6 Dec 2010      

donapeter
Romania

It takes you 1 point. 

6 Dec 2010     

zailda
Brazil

A regular ws is free if it appears in the recent contributions page and you �ll be able to download up to 30 without any points being subtracted from your account.

However, if the template is in the templates section, no point will be subtracted because they are free.

6 Dec 2010     

dennismychina
China

Templates don�t cost any points no matter when they where uploaded. Worksheets and PPt�s are different though. Only when they appear in the recent contributions are they free. If you happen to download one meant for the next day, it�ll cost you.

6 Dec 2010