Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Reporting other users ´ worksheets...    

Reporting other users ´ worksheets...

silvanija
Lithuania

Wow! You are a fast learner Thumbs Up!

Clap

6 Dec 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

I believe this post sums up all my beliefs about this community of English teachers: It ´s not about rejecting this or that member/their work, it ´s about helping each other to improve ourselves as teachers and also, personally.

I loved to read the replies and the way Agnes, the poster, reacted to them.

Reporting a ws is not an action of disregard towards a member, personally. It ´s the way he have to keep standards, and therefore, being as fair as possible to anyone and everyone.

6 Dec 2010     

mumof1
Australia

i think some people just like to remove others sheets because they have had one removed themselves...

Grow up.... we want good sheets on here and not piles of junk which is what seems to be accumulating.

I speak english as my first language (yet most people on this site have better spelling then me) and i use alot of these sheets with my class aged 15months to 12 years.

Victor your website needs a make over and a clean out. isnt it classified as plageriousim to use pictures with out permission? (e.g. under the family tab there are countless uses of simpsons, hello kitty etc.)

there i had my hissyfit. sorry if i offended anyone.

7 Dec 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Mumo

Please, don ´t tell us to grow up. That ´s what we all have been doing, since the very beginning.
Now, having a look at your profile, I can spy you still have a long way to grow in this site. Please, feel free to grow and love and share.

If you think we have got here piles of junk, leave the junk to us - what people do here, everyday is cleaning, cleaning the mess.
People who upload a/one sheet don ´t leave much mess, ... lucky we are.

I ´m proud your first language is English - this way I am pretty sure that your rude way of speaking was not because you are not a native.
So sad, to see a native speaking this way.

We don ´t need to grow up, some members here do.
Please, when posting try to be a little softer.

We would appreciate -  moderators are here, because, tons of cheaters are around.

Moderators do a pretty, wonderful job.

Happy Christmas to all the moderators here around.

Linda

7 Dec 2010     

< Previous   1    2