Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Happy New Hijri Year    

Happy New Hijri Year

kons
Morocco

Happy New Hijri Year

Hi everybody,
Today is the first day of the Hijri year, 1432, celebrated by Muslims worldwide. By this occasion, I wish you all HAPPY NEW Hijri YEAR full of success, happiness and peace.
Kons

7 Dec 2010      

falafel
Tunisia

Happy New Hijra Year to all Muslims all around the world. May the new year bring you peace success and happiness. Thanks a lot. Have a nice day.

7 Dec 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

Thanks a lot dear friend for your wishes!!!! I �d like to thank also all my dearest friends from all over the world for their sincere wishes. May God bless you!!!!
Here is the link :

7 Dec 2010     

magneto
Greece

7 Dec 2010     

a-man-i
Palestine

Thanx......Happy New Hijri Year For U Too

7 Dec 2010     

englishchou
Tunisia

Best wishes for all many happy returns

7 Dec 2010     

Nizarsouth
Tunisia

It �s really  heart-warming to see people from different countries congratulate one another on such a happy occasion. I was touched by this brotherhood. happy new Hijri year! Many happy returns!

7 Dec 2010     

lamisadel
Turkey

7 Dec 2010     

arkel
Ireland

A very Happy New Hijri Year to all Muslim contributors to this sight:)

7 Dec 2010     

Yassir
Morocco

Happy New Hidjri Year for all the Musmils all over the globe. May this year bring us unity, happiness and success. Wish all your dreams would come true :)

7 Dec 2010