Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > How The Grinch Stole Christmas    

How The Grinch Stole Christmas

Homeless Turtle
United States

How The Grinch Stole Christmas

At the risk of being accused of advertising, I have a question which I must ask...

I want to post a Christmas Lesson plan based on the Dr.Suess book, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas." Similar to the Halloween (Sleepy Hallow) lesson I shared a last year. Part of the lesson is a plot summary, which includes images collected from various websites. some images are signed by the artist and show the serial number for the drawing. The websites did not claim ownership of the images, they only claimed ownership of the actual drawing. Is it acceptable to share the plot summary on this website.

Here is a smple of the one of the images in question:

I would not even consider posting this just for the points, I have all I need. I simply would like to help the teachers here as much as they have helped me. Thank you for understanding.

8 Dec 2010      

PhilipR
Thailand

I don �t see anything wrong with it personally (look at all the Simpsons wss), although I wouldn �t be surprised if some members started shouting that the �Homeless Turtle stole the Grinch �s Xmas royalties�. Party

8 Dec 2010     

Homeless Turtle
United States

Thanks Philip, I �ll go ahead and post it. I hope no one makes a federal case aout it!

9 Dec 2010     

i8mnmcandy4u
Poland

This worksheet is marvelous

13 Dec 2010