Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Good from bad    

Good from bad

AnnyJ
Taiwan

Good from bad

Dear All

Yesterday one of my fellow teachers used my account to send a very bad email. I was so shocked when I saw it, I immediatley deleted it, I didn �t save a copy and now the responsible teacher denies everything. (Thinks it is a big joke) I feel very upset about my stolen privacy. 
I had a long tearful talk with my boss and all our teachers at the kindergarten is now getting our own computers, which will be in our classes, staring next week. Before we had to go to the elementary school to use the computer room there. So now we are smiling and very happy, because it is going to be very useful to have a computer in the classroom.

Thanks for all the kind messages

Anna

8 Dec 2010      

juliag
Japan

That �s wonderful, dear Anna. I was shocked to read your message yesterday though didn �t have time to reply to it, and am gratified to learn that so much good can come out of the bad situation for you.
Hugs
Julia 

8 Dec 2010