Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Dear colleges.    

Dear colleges.

mamefr
Argentina

Dear colleges.

Today I was advised that my ws  has a watermarked or that it might be removed because the moderators had it since March. I sincerely change the layout of my ws. The ws the moderators are saying, belonged to my old account "Neda" so, I asked Victor if I could upload the ws that weren �t removed, and he said so.
The ws. I upload today belongs to my new account "mamefr". Sorry for the inconvenience.

8 Dec 2010      

donapeter
Romania

you had an old account and now you made a new one? What �s the point here? 

8 Dec 2010     

cely
Argentina

HI!! 
Are you NEDA, from Santa Fe?
Did you receive the worksheets I sent you?

8 Dec 2010     

stexstme
France

Chris ( Donapeter),
I think the point is ... People make mistakes - sometimes - & start again. There are many examples of people starting a new account - recent ones - aren �t there ????

Instead of lying & being a fake, mamefr chose to tell us the truth. Not easy.

Welcome back, Neda. I �m not sure I understand why your previous account was deleted, but I - for sure - like the way you �re handling things.  Some would ..hide.

Soooo, welcome back!! ( Thank you for writing your ws are re-uploaded : Not everyone does!!)
Sylvie

8 Dec 2010     

donapeter
Romania

Oh...I see! Thanks for the explanation. (as a woman I �m tempted to ask:"What mistakes, what mistakes?Tell me!Tell me!" Cool

8 Dec 2010     

stexstme
France

Come on, Chris!!! Big smile

8 Dec 2010     

donapeter
Romania

I am a lady, I don �t ask! Loudly! Wink

8 Dec 2010     

stexstme
France

QuestionI �m sorry, Chris, I �m lost!

8 Dec 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

Mamefr/Neda,
I think you should say that you �re back in your "description" (see edit account) just to make sure your ws won �t be deleted because some members haven �t seen your posts here!!!
have a good day

8 Dec 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

We do remember you dear Neda!!!Welcome back again. Hope you get all your points back soon!!

8 Dec 2010     

mamefr
Argentina

Thanks friends!!!My old account was deleted because someone said I copied her ws. So I lost my points and my account.Now I �m "mamefr/ Neda". ...And, Yes, Cely! I received your ws! I wrote an email. Thanks again.

8 Dec 2010