Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Xmas crafts    

Xmas crafts

stexstme
France

Xmas crafts

Silvanija has given us great links to Xmas colouring pages :

Here are some others to .. crafts :

8 Dec 2010      

Mabdel
Morocco

Simply amazing dear Sylvie!!!! So glad to see you around again and hope everything goes well with you!!!!
Many thanks goes also to our friend Silvanija
Warm hugs!!

8 Dec 2010     

Mariethe House
France

Merci Sylvie! Started decorating the christmas trees in th e village with my "special needs" too:my little gipsies. They were accused of vandalizing the official ones and I suggested they( the mayor and councellors) included them in the Christmas preparations!The mayor was not too keen so I told him off by saying that if they  want people to integrate , they should accept them first!ANd I started making decorations with  the kids and put them up on the village tree!
I was short of ideas so your links will be very useful!
Thank you!Smile

8 Dec 2010     

stexstme
France

Well, Marie-th�,.........Thumbs Up
Thx for everything you �re doing for these kids!
Love

8 Dec 2010     

juliag
Japan

Silvanija and Sylvie, thank you for all the fantastic links.

Mariethe, thank you for your inspiration. You are so right, and I have this fantastic image of  you telling the mayor so in my head, which is helping to keep me warm despite the fact that my new stove doesn �t seem to be doing the job very well and I have been sitting here for nearly 4 hours now on and off as I did various things and my room still isn �t even luke warmCry.

Those kids are so lucky to have such a wonderfully trust-inspiring and trusting teacher as yourself, I �m sure they will behave in the proper way in large part simply because you believe in them and that they canClap.

Sure your village will look beautiful when it �s all done and hopefully the message of Christmas love will also have reached some hearts.

8 Dec 2010     

zeline
France

Thanks a million! Great links!

8 Dec 2010     

magneto
Greece

Thank you, dear Sylvie!

Hug

P.S.: Mariethe, what you�re doing with these children is the sign of a great teacher...Respect from me to you!

8 Dec 2010     

ikebana
France

Hi Sylvie ! Nice to see you around again and thanks a million for this fantastic link
hugs
IKEBANA

8 Dec 2010