Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I NEED HELP!    

I NEED HELP!

sldiaz
Panama

I NEED HELP!

Im trying to upload some printables but i cant, the following message appears:

Persits.Jpeg.1 error �800a0002�

The system cannot find the file specified.

/send_printables/sendprintableswait.asp, line 114

WHAT CAN I DO? Unhappy...

7 Dec 2008      

Damielle
Argentina

Have ou tried uplaoding another ws? If you can do it, go back to this one and modify something.

Have a nice day, sldiaz

7 Dec 2008     

sldiaz
Panama

Im trying to unload 2 different ws, dont really know what happens..but anyway, thanks a lot for your replySmile

7 Dec 2008     

memthefirst
Turkey

same problem for everyone at the moment.there is a problem about the site.i think they�ll reconstruct it in a few hours

7 Dec 2008     

alex1968
Greece

Have a look at this link http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=2464
Good Luck!

7 Dec 2008     

Shaba
Maldives

Is the worksheet in word 2003. Try copying it to a new page and save it on another name and try uploading. Sometimes it works.

7 Dec 2008     

eng789
Israel

I had the same problem the other day, it was soooooooooo frustrating that I ended up uploading my stamp project in 4 parts.

7 Dec 2008     

Ayrin
Indonesia

Hello teachers,i need help.I already make the worksheets,and one of my worksheets the points is 72 the total of my points should be around 200,but until now my points it still 134.Why?It�s not moving.Please tell me why in my private message.Thanks

7 Dec 2008