Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Does anyone could help me??    

Does anyone could help me??

cs1980
Portugal

Does anyone could help me??

I need this book. If you �ve got it, please send me a message or write in the forum where I can find it for free.

11 Dec 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Right, let me understand it. You are a moderator and vote for removal of copied wss and copyrighted materials, yet you don �t mind getting a copyrighted book for free?Shocked
Something strange here, don �t you think?

What about if you try here?: http://www.amazon.com/Everything-Kids-Christmas-Puzzle-Activity/dp/1580629652

11 Dec 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

This is stealing, no matter how you call it. Shame a moderator is asking to steal a copyrighted stuff. These people should be warned or banned straight away!

11 Dec 2010     

libertybelle
United States

Hananeh
I understand your problem - but it is really your education minister or whatever that should be made aware of the problem that you don �t have materials for teaching.

Would you teach for free?
If the answer is no - why should the authors of this book write it for free?
There are so many free materials here at ESLprintables - why don �t you use them?

11 Dec 2010     

Mr Jazz
France

Whaaaat? A person writing �Does anyone could...? � is a moderator?!? This person has the ability to judge if a submitted ws is worthy or not?!? No kidding...

11 Dec 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Mr_Jazz,
the task of moderators is to remove wss which are against the rules. We are not here to judge the quality of wss. And mind you, most of us are not native speakers so our English is not perfect. Embarrassed
What is more appealing that moderator is ready to "steal" a book. Thumbs Down

11 Dec 2010     

stexstme
France

I need some free books & CDs too. Could someone steal them from a shop & send them to me ??? ( which means the same :o((
People do whatever they like in their private life, but one cannot ask for illegal things on a Forum, can they ???

11 Dec 2010     

hananeh
Iran

you are not in a country with sanctions so you can �t understand me.
and please don �t be impolite!

11 Dec 2010     

tancredo
Portugal

I have to disagree with you, Misa! A moderator should never make a mistake like that.
Otherwise a moderador is nothing but a policeman, controlling whether the other has or hasn �t broken the law. Of course everybody makes mistakes, of course we are not native speakers but moderators should be better than the others. We should also try to improve the quality (in terms of the English language) the quality of our worksheets - quantity
 does not mean,  for sure, quality.
As for the copy of the book, it seems to me that if people are so eager about their work here, they should be the same about others �.

11 Dec 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

It �s not that difficult to find it for download. Doing so is, however, not strictly legal. If you really have to have it, get it yourself. Don �t put this site at risk by asking others to break the law for you. Exclamation

@tancredo: There isn�t exactly a test to become moderator. Everyone with 5000+ downloads becomes one automatically. We can probably assume that their uploaded work was pretty good. And yes, they are basically online law enforcers. Cool

11 Dec 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

My school doesn �t always provide me with texbooks and my salary doesn �t allow me to buy all those authentic textbooks as they are quite expensive, more over what �s the point buying a book that you will only need for a year? So I use pdfs (most of them have a stamp free copy) all the time to write lesson plans to check homework. So as long as I use them for those purposes and not destribute or reproduce them and sell them for profit, I think there �s nothing immoral in that if I use the pdfs for the benefits of my students and my own as a teacher.
What �s your oppinion about that?
Sophia
P. S. I do think that here in eslprintables you can find virtually tons of ws that are fabulous and diverse. I always feel tempted to download another Christmas ws when I spot one in recent contributions though I already have lots.Smile
martinasvabova: I think you confuse benefit with profit and I wasn�t talking about profit here.

11 Dec 2010     

1    2    3    Next >