Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > DONT DOWNLOAD BURCU WS..ITS MINE :(    

DONT DOWNLOAD BURCU WS..ITS MINE :(

karen1980
Mexico

DONT DOWNLOAD BURCU WS..ITS MINE :(

YEAHH!!! it happened to me!!!! Burucu�s Ws about personality.... Its mine :(  Please.. do the right thing....don�t download it... thanks :)

24 Sep 2008      

karen1980
Mexico

I looked into Burcu Wss and...Its empty...only my ws...How did he get my ws if he hasnt any points????
Im confused???? (and surprised!!!!)

24 Sep 2008     

sirah
Argentina

Hi Karen I�m sorry!!!Disapprove This is a very disgusting situation!! and just to clear it enough here is the complete name of the person that stole your worksheet:Thumbs Down

username :witchowski
                     Burcu Karahan

this is the link http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=113539#thetop

Please everybody...don�t download it!!

Patricia

24 Sep 2008     

FLANCI
Argentina

I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING!!!!!  I looked into Burcu Wss and...Its empty!!! BUT SHE HAS ANOTHER ACCOUNT!!!!!!!! HER REAL NAME IS bburcu. AND THIS IS THE LINK: http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=83137#thetop    SHE IS THE WORST!!!!!! SHE STOLE KAREN � S WORSHEETS!!!!! DON�T DOWNLOAD HER WORKSHEETS!!!!!  I CAN�T BELIEVE IT!!!! I�M WITH YOU KAREN!!!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!! Unhappy

24 Sep 2008     

karen1980
Mexico

thanks for everything flanci and sirah!!!! :)

24 Sep 2008     

mrmoon
Mexico

How can these things happen?  Why does Burcu Karahan steal worksheets? Why is this fake teacher so abusive?  Let�s encourage our REAL colleagues NOT TO DOWNLOAD stolen activities.  I get to think myself, sometimes, we spend hours in front of the computer trying to create showy worksheets for the other teachers to see, hoping they could be useful for them too.  This is completely UNFAIR, there must be something in order to expel those members who LOVE STEALING our OWN IDEAS.  Let�s stop it.  A good measure to take into consideration is, in my very personal opinion, Not to download ANY Ws from this person either from those who do it as well. Every time we notice a stolen Ws, let�s do the same or why not? Victor should annul his account or at least his "won" points. 
I�d be furious if that happened to me, I understand you Karen. I downloaded that activity from your account, that�s the reason why I remembered right away the excess that this FAKE TEACHER was doing.  Well, I invite you see my Ws, hopefully they could be useful.  Bye and take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roberto Luna. 

24 Sep 2008     

sirah
Argentina

I don�t understand!!!!!Unhappy when Karen reported her stolen worksheet there were only 3 downloads.She wrote a message warning everybody on the worksheet and on the forum...so my question is..WHY DID PEOPLE CONTINUE DOWNLOADING THE WORKSHEET????!!!! Thumbs Down
I suppose that Victor wil cancel this account .

Patricia

24 Sep 2008