Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELLO VICTOR MY POINTS ARE STILL THE SAME    

HELLO VICTOR MY POINTS ARE STILL THE SAME

metziluzdeluna
El Salvador

HELLO VICTOR MY POINTS ARE STILL THE SAME

Hello teachers,i need help.I already make the worksheets,and one of my worksheets the points is 11 the total of my points should be around THE SAME,but until now my points it still 5.Why?It�s not moving.Please tell me why in my private message.Thanks

7 Dec 2008      

Ayrin
Indonesia

Hello Metziluzdeluna,i have the same problems with u actually my points should be around 200 but until now my points are still same 134.I don�t know why.But i already sent him email for that.Greetings from Indonesia ^_^.

7 Dec 2008     

Mietz
Germany

I think the best solution is patience! If you follow the message board, you will see, that that has been suggested by others and it seems to have worked. :-)

7 Dec 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

metziluzdeluna you have 5 points from the ws you uploaded in september. The others were downloaded on December 6th, so you have to wait for 2 days to get your points.

7 Dec 2008     

caroline.olivier
Belgium

Hi everybody!
I am new on this website and I find it wonderful!
I am impatient to download worksheets from other teachers but I can�t.
I don�t understand it because 8 people downloaded my sheets but I don�t have points. Can you help me? THank you.
caroline

7 Dec 2008