Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Preview messes up my worksheet after uploading    

Preview messes up my worksheet after uploading

freddie
Canada

Preview messes up my worksheet after uploading

I have been working on some worksheets to upload but though they look fine on my computer screen, when I upload them they are a mess on the preview. The pictures move, the text boxes are all over the place etc. Just a mess! Am I doing something wrong or is something else going on? Any help would be appreciated.

7 Dec 2008      

freddie
Canada

I really do appreciate the reply Ladybird but if possible I�d like the worksheet to look the way I made it after working so long at it :) . Any other suggestions folks?

7 Dec 2008     

cheezels
New Zealand

It�s just the way it is sorry.... it happens to me too especially if I have used text boxes and shapes for boxes and stuff. Ladybirds suggestion is what we all do because it happens to most of us at some point. Just put a little message indicating that on download it is fine. (Although make sure you check yourself that is is before you say this. It is free to download your own work) No other suggestions sorry!

7 Dec 2008     

freddie
Canada

Thank you cheezels. I fussed around with it for awhile and it seems to upload in better shape now. But thank you so much for your help. Also thanks to eng for the offer to look at the ws to help.

7 Dec 2008     

eng789
Israel

I sent your wss back to you.  I think the problem was that you didn�t "group" the items.
I hope it worked.  You do nice stuff.

7 Dec 2008