Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help!! Please!!!--------international organizations!    

Help!! Please!!!--------international organizations!

puddyd
Oman

Dear Maggy, 
I think as previously stated, we have all been in your shoes at least once in our lives and the biggest obstacle is actually being afraid to ask anyone for help because it would seem unprofessional in a profession where we are supposed to just get on with the near impossible on a daily basis .
Fortunately for all of us here, there is the ESLPrintables  forum for us to fall back onto.It really has made such a big difference  in my life , just knowing that there is always someone out there who is dedicated and willing to help at the drop of a hat , without making you feel like a failure.
So well done Maggy, you �ve done the right thing and with that you �ve also received some good advice too , while having your spirit kept alive.
Good luck tomorrow, you �ll be fine. I would also suggest that you perhaps do a
  �Needs Analysis � with your ss to find out what they want to take away with them from the course.
To everyone at ESPPrintables, thank you for always being there.It �s such a thrill to know that somewhere in the world someone who you don �t even know is willing to go the extra mile to help someone they don �t even know , it really does restore one �s faith in humanity.

Seasons Greetings to you all and best wishes for a happy , healthy holiday season.

14 Dec 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Silvana, you surely must deserve that job, being the way you are! I �ll keep you in my prayers, vecina!  Hug

Maggy, my best wishes of a good beginning tomorrow!

14 Dec 2010     

< Previous   1    2