Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help Help!!!    

Help Help!!!

Blue Bird
Saudi Arabia

Help Help!!!

please answer my questionnaire...  Go to......

THANKS IN ADVANCE

26 Dec 2010      

MarionG
Netherlands

Hi blue bird,
I tried to complete the questionaire. I clicked on the �gender differences � part since that was the only thing I could read. (I never managed to learn written Arabic, despite taking several courses, sorry) I completed the whole thing until I got to the end. I didn �t really understand what it wanted from me in the end. I figured I was supposed to copy the word to verify I am a real person (as is common to prevent spam) but then it asked me something in Arabic only and there I got stuck, sorry.....

26 Dec 2010     

Mr Jazz
France

Marion is right, Blue Bird, you must mention that only people fluent in Arabic can answer your questionaire...

26 Dec 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Marion and Jazz,

I also had a look and you can read it also in English. Just look into right top corner and swith to English. It worked for me. Wink

Have a great time, Michaela

26 Dec 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

There is a list of questionnaires on the page. Which one do you want people to answer?

26 Dec 2010     

savvinka
Russian Federation

Very confusing!

26 Dec 2010     

tinutza_77
Romania

I am a new user of ESL printables and I have a problem.I got 19 points for my worksheets but I cannot download anything because on my addresss there are written only 7 points.Is it possible to be some kind of error ?Thanks.

28 Dec 2010