Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Happy holidays from Canada!    

Happy holidays from Canada!

chud
Israel

I �d love to participate, although I �m rather new here!

27 Dec 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Nancy & Manon:

When lookig at the picture I could not avoid to remember the days we spent together, you both are fantastic and I am very happy to see that you both meet from time to time... some day I will be there with you again

Sending u all my love, Julieta Heart

27 Dec 2010     

ants
Switzerland

What a lovely photo of you both!!
Thanks for sharing!!
Hugs,
Fiona

27 Dec 2010     

libertybelle
United States

Happy New year to you both!
Hugs L

27 Dec 2010     

Mariethe House
France

This is sooooooooooo lovely! We must share all these happy moments we manage to have together when some of us meet! It shows how the friendship we share here , at a virtual place is profound and real whenever we meet  for good!
You two look so happy! Thank you!

Reminds me when Ana and I met last summer! An incredible moment! So much emotion!

27 Dec 2010     

juliag
Japan

Thank you for another photo that bears testament to the depth of some of the friendships formed here dear Mariethe. I �m so happy to learn that some of our members actually get to meet in person too!

27 Dec 2010     

blizzard1
Denmark

Thank you Nancy and Manon for sharing your lovely picture with us. It �s wonderful to see how some ESLP are able to meet and share some time together.

Thanks for posting your picture with Ana dear Mariethe.

I just love this site and all the positive things that come out of it.

Hugs,
Elizabeth

27 Dec 2010     

mariannina
Italy

Dear friends, I wish I were with you!
Six friends met so far, let �s hope we may know one another one day...little by little...who knows!

Best wishes for a new year full of everything you desire.
Mariannina

27 Dec 2010     

donapeter
Romania

Good job girls!!! 

I want to meet people too!!!
I was in Serbia 4 weeks ago but I didn �t have time to announce this on the Forum. This week we �ll leave for our New Year �s Eve in Bulgaria. If any of the Bulgarian friends are eager to see me flesh and bones....here I am!!!!

Great job, girls! 

27 Dec 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Congratulations dearest Nancy and Manon ! What a great opportunity! It shows what good friends one can find here!

27 Dec 2010     

< Previous   1    2