Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hi teachers!    

Hi teachers!

Wake
Spain

Hi teachers!

Hello to everybody!! I �m new in this website and I would like to know a bit more in what does the website consist and what should/must do.

28 Dec 2010      

Denisa
Romania

First of all you should read  "Rules and instructions"...they are on the top of the main page on the left corner. Then, everything you would want to know is in the other headings(uploading a worksheet, making an on/line exercise....) if you still have questions, just ask them on the forum and the wonderful people on this site will give you a hand...
btw, welcome to this marvelous community!

28 Dec 2010     

carme sammut
Malta

Welcome,  I am new as well and I am quite hooked.  It is a wonderful possibility to share your creativity and learn through others.

good luck

carmen

malta

28 Dec 2010     

Stellam
Argentina

Hi! Welcome!

It �s very easy: you �ve got to upload a worksheet or a powerpoint of your own creation and wait for the points. Every time someone downloads your work you get one point. Then you use your points to download other people �s worksheets.
Good luck
Stella

28 Dec 2010     

hananeh
Iran

hi !
welcome to this great group!
I �m sure you will love it.
you can upload some worksheets,power points or even you can make some online exercises.
just have a look on other teachers stuff definitely you will get how your work should be.
i hope you like this group.

28 Dec 2010     

miesies muis
Namibia

Some advice! Look through the site before you try creating worksheets.  They are great inspirations, just be careful that you don;t copy someones worksheet. Make it interesting and colorful. I discovered that the more color and different exercises I put into the worksheet, the bigger the possibility that people will download it. (Be patient when waiting for your points, it takes a while) If somebody criticizes see it as constructive.

28 Dec 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

I can only echo miesies � stricture: �don �t copy someones worksheet � and, if you want to gain some points rapidly, subscribe to a clipart site like �Thistlegirldesigns � and plaster them over all your worksheets - whether they �re relevant or not. People love �cute � here.

28 Dec 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

@ welcome  Wake, you �ve got your answers, most of them in a friendly way.
Good luck , you can have a splendid time here.

@ Almaz    !!!!!!!!!!

That was not fair"!!!!!!!!!

People here try their best, pay what they shouldn �t and do their best and..... then....

someone shows up and says ; plaster Thistlegraphics   Unhappy

I know there are many Thistle around, but many, many of them are used ( and paid ) by great members. When you write such a thing, you are putting all of them in the same bag.
I �m sure that was not what you wanted.

Hugs
Linda

29 Dec 2010