Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Need help...hackers welcome    

Need help...hackers welcome

edrodmedina
United States

Need help...hackers welcome

Hello friends....Before I dish out any money to a computer geek I would like to know if someone out there in ESLprintables land can help me out. I have a computer I haven �t used in a a while. My password doesn �t  work and i have lots of stuff i would like to retrieve. Does anyone out there know how I can get in? It �s a Dell running on XP professional. Thanks in advance. Ed

28 Dec 2010      

Akanah
Spain

Hi, have you tried using the username "admin"? No password is needed, most of the time... 
hope it works :D

Olga

28 Dec 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

search youtube there are tons of videos on how to do it.

28 Dec 2010     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Olga?? Yessss??? wow, I will have to try that out one day :) 

28 Dec 2010     

lalles
Tunisia

Hi!well, you can start your computer on safe mode; that is you have to push the F8 or delete on start. Then you log in as administrator. Afterwards you have to open user acount and suggest a new username. Save changes and restart your computer. good luck!

28 Dec 2010     

alien boy
Japan

Hi Ed!

This should work ok:

& here are some instructions:

Cheers,
AB

29 Dec 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Ed

From the most stupid fellow , here around,, ---GOOD LUCK. Sorry, no idea......as I keep on saying, please, people, buy a MAc.

I mac ; I don �t know how to help you.

Kisses, good luck
You deserve
Linda

29 Dec 2010     

alien boy
Japan

Hi Linda!

why back Mac when you can Linux for love, not money????

Wink

ab

29 Dec 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

Hi,

Best thing you casn do is use your windows system repair and then enter a new password......!

Windows can make the computer start at any place you wish to go to date from when you used the password.

If all doesn �t work then try to get software like microscope 2000 that will retrieve your information.

Good luck! REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

Adrian.

29 Dec 2010