Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > dowloading error    

dowloading error

babette2
France

dowloading error

Hi everyone

I liked a worksheet very much but when I downloaded it, I saw it was impossible to read, the second page was covering the first page as if there was only one page. Besides, it cost me 2 points, I don�t know why!

Can someone help me?

Elisabeth

29 Dec 2010      

Isabel L
Spain

Hi,
why don �t you send the author a pm explaining the problem? He/she will surely send it to you.
At the same time, he/she will be aware there is such problem with the ws and can fix it.

29 Dec 2010     

babette2
France

TX for your answer. I thought of that but was rather embarrassed to do it. Anyway, if you suggest it, I �ll do it!
Happy new year!

29 Dec 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

Perhaps the whole text is saved as one big picture, and the page margins in your pc are different from the author �s, so the first and second �textual picture � moved and covered each other. Unless you can ungroup the pictures, the ws will remain uneditable. Btw, if you clicked open and afterwards save, it may count as 2 downloads, but I may be completely mistaken here! Pm-ing the author is definitely the best solution!

29 Dec 2010