Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I am looking for PEN FRIENDS for my high school students.     

I am looking for PEN FRIENDS for my high school students.

simgesimge
Turkey

I am looking for PEN FRIENDS for my high school students.

Hello my dear colleagues,

I am an English teacher from Turkey. I work in a high school in ;Turkey. My students are very eager to learn English. And I thought that pen friends from other countries may encourage them to learn English. They would like that so much. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail: queensimgehotmail.com

Thanks for your interest. See you!

Simge...

29 Dec 2010      

crazter
Thailand

Hello

I �m thankful that I found your message here. I am also an English teacher in Thailand. I motivate my students to look for penpals as well for I believe they can improve their English through exchanging tthoughts and messages.

I �m interested to get in touch so we can do an arrangement between your students and mine. I �ve got your email address, and I �ll be sending a message later. I �m looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks a lot.

kitty

30 Dec 2010