Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Teaching in England    

Teaching in England

missveronica
Argentina

Teaching in England

Happy New Year to those who already started 2011. In Argentina it �s almost 3pm
I have a question. I have an opportunity to move to England in a teaching position that pays 30.000 a year. We are 2 grown ups and a baby. The position offers no accomodation. The school is located in Cotswol. Is the money enough to live on??
I �d appreciate your help A LOT
THX, Missveronica

31 Dec 2010      

miesies muis
Namibia

30 000 pounds a year or you countries currency? Sometimes money is a good motivation to move to another country, but as far as I know accommodation is very expensive in England. If I were you, think carefully! On the other hand, take a chance!!! Live a little, see the world! I wish I could go to another country!

31 Dec 2010     

kaz76
United Kingdom

�30 000 is a good wage in the UK depending where you live. The Cotswolds is a holiday area so rental properties can be very expensive. There might be some cheaper properties. Do you know what town the job is situated in? Karen

31 Dec 2010     

[email protected]
United Kingdom

Check your PM

31 Dec 2010