Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Not stolen    

Not stolen

smsm
Portugal

Not stolen

Dear Nurja,

please follow this link http://www.britroyals.com/images/royal_family.jpg so that you can see that the pictures I have used are on the Web - we can all have those pictures. Are we all stealing when we copy pictures?!
I have used the same pictures as our colleague but the exercises are different, didn�t you see?
Anyway thanks for being so correct.

8 Dec 2008      

bigbang
Portugal

I agree with smsm . One should be careful to avoid being too radical. I haven�t seen the ws but, in fact, having access to the same pictures is a risk in this global world of us. Let�s share and worry less with these fussy details.

8 Dec 2008     

mena22
Portugal

Indeed! To avoid misunderstandings this week I�ve also started to write the source of the images in my ws ...  I�ve always written the source of the texts, but not of the images... A nice day to you all.

8 Dec 2008     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I think Mena has submitted a very good idea by writing the source.  Sometimes, it is hard to remember where the image or text came from, but if we at least write down the source was obtained elsewhere it may avoid the misunderstandings that have been happening recently.  It�s the season to be jolly, la, la, la, la, la, la.  Think positive, what an incredible site we have been given.  ENJOY IT!

8 Dec 2008