Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > heeelp, please!    

heeelp, please!

Denisa
Romania

heeelp, please!

Hello, dear friends! Happy new year to you all! Health, love and happiness be with you forever!
I have a question(I �m not so skilled when it comes to computers..) : for some (looong) time now I �ve been trying to make an on/line exercise and it �s impossible for me! now, I �ve seen that in order to do that we have to enable our cookies...and if this is problem, I don �t have the slightest idea how to do this(is this silly, or what! please, don �t laugh at a poor helpless teacher!!)
if anyone would be so kind to take a moment and ..get me out of the fog!! Thank you in advance!

2 Jan 2011      

viccxx
Greece

Go to internet Explorer and from the menu Options choose Internet Options. I think it is in the Security or Privacy Tab.

3 Jan 2011     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

http://www.goodsearch.com/cookies.aspx

have a look here , dear Denisa !

Kate

3 Jan 2011     

Denisa
Romania

thank you for your answers...I �ve been offeredseveral options and I have to try them...
Once again thank you so much!

3 Jan 2011