Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help please!    

Help please!

jaction
United States

Help please!

I have sent my own materials but I couldn�t download anything so far. Why is that? Thank you!!

24 Sep 2008      

Mishuna
Argentina

Hi jaction and welcome to eslprintable. Everytime someone download one of your worsheets, you will get 1 point. Once you get more than 30 points you will be a premium member and you will be able to download "new contributions" for free. But only "New Contributions". If you want to download something else, you will loose 1 point per worksheet downloaded. I will download your work for you to get more points...I�m sure there will be people willing to do it too because there are great friends here.
Welcome again!!!
Mishuna

24 Sep 2008     

anyteacher
Argentina

HI JACTION!!
OUR HELP HAS BEGUN. CHECK YOUR POINTS AND ENJOY THEM. A BIG HUG AND GOOD LUCK!!!

24 Sep 2008     

beexus
Canada

Hi everyone,
My name is Beatrice, I�m new to the site and I�ve been trying to upload some printables but can�t seem to make it work.
I�ve created some worksheets on word, saved the documents as xxx.doc (example), but for some reason, they never get uploaded.
"Any ideas?
I love the site, love the concept and look forward to enjoying making use of it and contributing, but I�m stuck!
many thanks
best to all,
beatrice

24 Sep 2008     

class centre
Belarus

The same with me!
The size is just a page.

natasha

24 Sep 2008