Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Please read it...    

Please read it...

colorblind
Hungary

Please read it...

First ---> I AM NOT A THIEF!!! ... and I am NOT A GUILTY MEMBER, too.

You mentioned my name on the message board, without any great reason, and now others think that I am a THIEF or an idiot...

Now I see what you are writing about, but sometimes I just download one WS and then I write a comment... without knowing the name of the uploader...  So than i wrote there ,,NICE, THANKS,,... and thats all. Of course I dont like thiefs too, as you.

Is it a horrible thing?!? Shocked

I think it isn�t...
I am a really big fan of this site and I made a lot of worksheets, WITHOUT ANY STOLING.

So please, DO NOT REFER TO MY NAME if you dont have any weighty reason for it. It is very hurtful...

Thanks forward...

8 Dec 2008      

marcia chaves
Brazil

Are you out of your mind??? I didn�t say anything about you!!!

What�s the problem with you???

8 Dec 2008     

colorblind
Hungary

You mentioned me in a ,,BAD ENVIRONMENT,,

It was too much for me... thank you.........

8 Dec 2008     

marcia chaves
Brazil

Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down                                                                                                                                            

9 Dec 2008