Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > STOLEN WORK    

STOLEN WORK

_babz
Canada

WOW....I �ve heard lies before....but these are the dumbest ever!

Does this person (thieft and idiot) take us for a bunch of morons?

a- the site still works., and continues to have stolen work
b- they are not illustrators, they are just trying to justify their actions (cause they got caught and have nothing else �smart � to say.

In any case, one thing is for sure my fellow eslprintables colleagues: CONTINUE HARASSING THIS PERSON, THEIR WEBSITE/BLOG/FACEBOOK PAGE cause that �s the only thing that seems to bother them!!!

The person does not show any REAL remorse - if they did, the blog would have been completely gone by now.

(you can �t delete the worksheets??? - you should sell those lies to your family and friends......but not here...)

CONTINUE TO REPORT, CONTACT AGAINST

4 Jan 2011     

jhovintan
Mexico

englishworksheet.blogcu.com1

please... we must stop this horrible discussion, I know there are a lot of people who pay for clipart actually most of them are member of some website, if you are member of eslprintables you must know that to make only one contribution you can spent 2 or 3 days create only one.

so this is easy, if you want to sharing worksheets who with are not eslmembers, you should teach them how create and even how become in a member.

please try to be conscious.

By the way, If you want to getting money with your illustrations, be careful and don �t upload clipart without watermark, in this way the people will be bound t

Hugs and greetings from Mexico, Naye Roa....Star

5 Jan 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7