Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > What shall I do?    

What shall I do?

roman88
Syria

What shall I do?

I don�t know what �s wrong? My worksheet  has three copies in the recent contributions for today although I uploaded it only once !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Jan 2011      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

It might be a glitch in the system. Why don �t you just remove the two other copies?  It �s not difficult, just go to the ws and press the "Remove this printable" button. Wink

4 Jan 2011     

jecika
Serbia

it is probably a system error ... don �t worry ... it is not your fault ... and  don �t delete your worksheets ... you will lose your points if you do so  

4 Jan 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Oh, I didn �t know you have already got some points for all the wss. In that case don �t remove them - Jecika �s right about losing your points.

4 Jan 2011     

perma
Greece

Hi there!

I can understand that the multiple upload happened by mistake or sytem glitch and not on purpose, still there is a reporting option for repeated worksheets:

It is a copy from the web page: 

It is a copy from the book: , page 

It is repeated. The first one is here: 

It �s only clipart or frames.

I think there are 2 reasons for this. First, it prevents cheating (upoloading a successful worksheet after some time, to get more points). Second it keeps the site clean and helps with server load - I �m not that computer savvy, but I think there is some logic in this! 

I �ve never reported a worksheet that was uploaded twice on the same day, although I �ve spotted some, because I understood it was by mistake. However, I thought it was against the rules anyway.

What do you think?

4 Jan 2011