Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > STOLEN WORK - A THIEF AND AN ABUSIVE MEMBER AGAIN    

STOLEN WORK - A THIEF AND AN ABUSIVE MEMBER AGAIN

victor
Spain

Hello,

I �m on holidays now, but I �ll check all this when I get back home.

I just wanted to explain this

One year ago, we found out that AFS Yayincilik had published ESL books containing worksheets taken from this website, and we created a blog so that everybody could know the illegal and unethical behaviour of this "publisher".
It seems that this person reacted with a similar blog, making up all this story to accuse us. The similarity is too obvious.

Fortunately, that blog didn �t harm the image of this website, not at all. In fact, it is the first time I see it. (although it was created on may 2010)

We could continue this "fight" against AFS yayincilik, but sincerly, I think that person doesn �t deserve one more minute of our time.

4 Jan 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

Seems the blog has been closed again and the links on the facebook page have been deleted.

5 Jan 2011     

Katiana
Spain

Thanks so much Victor. I totally agree with you.

5 Jan 2011     

crisholm
Spain

If you want a worksheet on idioms, this smells as fishy business. Which worksheets? Which images? Which clipart? I feel reviewers on this site have done hours and hours of unpaid work just for the sake of keeping the site free from illegal situations - well, we can �t account for everything, but everyone �s done an effort.
There are hundreds, thousands of people on this site who work hard, share their work and appreciate the work being done by others, and try to abide by the rules.
Let �s not be deterred by malicious minds!
Hugs to everyone and keep it up!CryHugHug

5 Jan 2011     

jhovintan
Mexico

please... we must stop this horrible discussion, I know there are a lot of people who pay for clipart actually most of them are member of some website, if you are member of eslprintables you must know that to make only one contribution you can spent 2 or 3 days create only one.

so this is easy, if you want to sharing worksheets who with are not eslmembers, you should teach them how create and even how become in a member.

please try to be conscious.

By the way, If you want to getting money with your illustrations, be careful and don �t upload clipart without watermark, in this way the people will be bound t

have a wonderful day...

Hugs and greetings from Mexico, Naye Roa

5 Jan 2011     

magneto
Greece

Good morning, dear colleagues!

10.25 in the morning here and I �ve just checked: The facebook page is probably locked or deleted and both blogs are closed...Hopefully, that �s the last we hear of that person/ those people.

Have a great day!
Hug
Elpida

5 Jan 2011     

Greek Professor
Greece

Good Morning Everyone...

You know...when you are a thief you are a thief....So people like that will never change...

5 Jan 2011     

< Previous   1    2