Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > update or upload?    

update or upload?

MarionG
Netherlands

update or upload?

Hi dear collegues,
I wanted to hear your opinion on something.
If I am expanding on an old song worksheet of mine - adding different, more advanced exercises to the existing ones, strengthening the grammar focus, etc - can I upload it in the recents? I don �t want to delete the older sheet since that would mean losing the points and if I update very few people would ever notice while this extended version might be useful for people out there...

6 Jan 2011      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,
I once asked the same question and was told, that I cannot use the same exercise on two different wss. That �s why I decided to remove the old one back then.

6 Jan 2011     

Noemi2
Spain

Hello,

You may update it to avoid losing points and in the information of the worksheet say it is updated between brackets (updated).

6 Jan 2011     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

You can delete the first exercises in the second ws and provide only the new ones. Then provide a link in the description as "Bla bla bla part 1" and "Bla bla bla part 2". We deal with the very same subject many times but we are not obliged to delete the previous work on it, just upload the second ws on the song with new exercises and everything will be OK.

New tasks, new ws.

6 Jan 2011     

Baadache
Canada

I agree with Zalida.

7 Jan 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

Great idea Zailda, thank you. Since it will be a whole extra page of exercises I can indeed upload only the new ones. I will include the lyrics again so it can also be used as a complete worksheet without the older one.

7 Jan 2011